Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Z9 - first pictures

(1/6) > >>

MFloyd:
First pictures of the Z9, apparently taken at the OG Tokyo

Source: Photolari

David H. Hartman:
I want one. Does it levitate? I recently injured my back and had felt the need to lighten my camera backpack.

The Z9 looks good!

Dave

Birna Rørslett:
Built-in audio comment feature - -that's something I'd like to see on more camera models. The Z6 in the latest firmware update got it, in a convoluted fashion. Still nothing like this for the Z7.

Luc:
And which lens? It's a Non-FTZ/Z-lens but I don't recognise it so it might/must be one of the tele lenses on the roadmap.

MFloyd:

--- Quote from: Luc on July 29, 2021, 23:08:17 ---And which lens? It's a Non-FTZ/Z-lens but I don't recognise it so it might/must be one of the tele lenses on the roadmap.

--- End quote ---

On the second picture, the Z9 is in the background. In front you have a D6 (or the like). So no Z9 pictures with lenses, but the first picture where you can see the back of the Z9.

--- Quote from: Birna Rørslett on July 29, 2021, 22:48:34 ---Built-in audio comment feature - -that's something I'd like to see on more camera models. The Z6 in the latest firmware update got it, in a convoluted fashion. Still nothing like this for the Z7.

--- End quote ---

And if it had a speech-to-text converter, would even be better (I believe the Sony A1 has it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version