Author Topic: [US] MB-D17 multi power battery pack/grip for Nikon D500 for sale, new in box.  (Read 6079 times)

Øivind Tøien

• NG Supporter
  • Fairbanks, Alaska
I am selling the MB-D17 that came with my D500 (US sales receipt is dated 2/1-2019). It is still new in box with everything that came with it that includes the holders for both a single EN-EL15 type battery (the battery itself is not part of the package) and for 8 AA batteries. I have only briefly had it out of the box in my office to check that all functions worked with my D500 and one of my own EN-EL15 batteries in the grip - AA batteries not tested but can do so on request. I must say that with this brief encounter I was quite impressed by the precise fit and quality of the grip, making the D500 very comfortable to hold like a single digit series professional body. However it does not conform to my style of carrying the D500, so it is better that someone else get the use of it than it sitting in my drawer most of the time.

I prefer to sell to US or possibly Canadian addresses. NG supporters/well established NG members will have priority. Price is $270 (which is ca. $100 less than list price or about what B&H charges for a used one in 9+ condition) plus shipping costs by priority mail (early estimate $14.20 to US addresses) and PayPal fee (est. 2.9% +$0.30 for US sales). PM me if interested and I can provide any further details.
Øivind Tøien

Øivind Tøien

• NG Supporter
  • Fairbanks, Alaska
Just a reminder that the D500 grip is still available. The price in the US including Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees will be $290. Note however that I will be traveling to Norway in less than two weeks and stay for at least a month or more, so anyone interested would have to move very quickly if I am going to ship before then. If prior arrangements are made, I can carry it with me, but then without the original box. It could at least be available in Norway. I will be in the Oslo area part of the time, can then take cash (2,350 NOK) if handled over personally. I am not familiar with shipping costs to EU countries, and possible need for declarations, so that would in case have to be investigated. But again, anyone interested would have to move fast - otherwise it will have to wait until after my vacation.
Øivind Tøien