Author Topic: Hello to all of you from Kristiansund town in Norway!  (Read 6925 times)

Imagelover

• Teacher to minority speaking people in Norway
  • NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
I have used Nikon cameras and lenses since the autumn of 1980 when I bought my first Nikon camera and Nikkor lenses, the F3 and the Zoom-Nikkor 80-200 f4.5 AI and Reflex-Nikkor 500mm f8, from a shop in Tokyo. Since then there have been a lot of Nikon gear purchases. Today I mostly use the Nikon Df, D3, D3X and the D7100. I am fond of the old AI and AIS Nikkors, and most of the time I prefer the longer Nikkors such as the 300 2.8, 400 3.5 and 2.8, 600 4 and 800 5.6. I am working as a teacher for minority speaking people, so my daily photographic ability is restricted to evenings, saturdays and sundays. I will post some images as soon as possible and hope to contribute. Thanks!
One picture taken is far better than none!

Anthony

• NG Supporter
Re: Hello to all of you from Kristiansund town in Norway!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 00:14:08 »
Welcome!  There are many Norwegians here.  I was a long term Nikon shooter, now mainly Fuji, but the open culture of this forum still includes me.
Anthony Macaulay

Jack Dahlgren

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 03:16:11 »
Welcome!

I'm looking forward to seeing your images. With such brilliant photographers from all over this forum is a great window to the world.

PeterN

• NG Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 08:03:49 »
Welcome from someone who loves your country! This is the place to share, discuss, and learn more about photography!
I am  also looking forward to seeing your photos.
Peter

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 09:27:52 »
warmest welcome from Germany
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

Imagelover

• Teacher to minority speaking people in Norway
  • NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 22:01:03 »
Thanks to all of you!It warms!
One picture taken is far better than none!