Author Topic: N-virus  (Read 3570 times)

drzuvela

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
N-virus
« on: May 07, 2019, 11:12:25 »
Hello everybody.
At the 1980. got borrowed EM in my hands with 50mm E pancake. Since first mirror clap I felt having something different in my hands then anything before. When first photo comes up in my darkroom I was completely shocked. Since then I may say that I became infected by the N virus.  :)
Indeed, as a student at the time, I was able to own family Fed4, later my own Praktica or photoclub's Zenit with Pentacons, Heliosess, Industars. Difference was HUGE.
Because photography is not my profession then love I dare not to buy my own N gear till few years ago. Owned many different brands of digital bridges and compacts. 3 years ago I bought Sony mirrorless and started to attach Nikon old MF lenses. Month ago bought F801, now most of my collected Nikon glass I can attach to F body too. Virus is still active.  :)
As you can see, I am more dedicated to classic gears. Hope to have fun joining this community.
(Sony A7II + Nikkor 300mm /4.5 Ai)

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
Re: N-virus
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:06:45 »
great shot. welcome aboard!
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/