Gear Talk > Camera Talk

X-T3

(1/10) > >>

armando_m:
I had been lusting over the Fuji system for quite a while,
An opportunity presented itself in amazon mexico to purchase the body with convincing conditions so I ordered it
an inconvenience is that it was offered as a body only, the lenses are sold at quite a premium in the local market,
so I'll be ordering them from other geographies.

The new toy arrived last night!
I had already received a metabones adapter for my F mount lenses and a new SD card, an extra battery should arrive shortly

Upgraded to the latest firmware
Found the option to shoot without lenses
Setup the focus peaking
Took a couple of shots in the backyard

Detail shot with the V1 :)

pluton:
Always fun to have a new toy.  I can personally recommend the Fujifilm 23/1.4 and 14/2.8 lenses if your interests include the 35mm- and 21mm-equivalent 24x36 angles of view. 

Fons Baerken:

--- Quote from: armando_m on March 23, 2019, 15:48:53 ---I had been lusting over the Fuji system for quite a while,
An opportunity presented itself in amazon mexico to purchase the body with convincing conditions so I ordered it
an inconvenience is that it was offered as a body only, the lenses are sold at quite a premium in the local market,
so I'll be ordering them from other geographies.

The new toy arrived last night!
I had already received a metabones adapter for my F mount lenses and a new SD card, an extra battery should arrive shortly

Upgraded to the latest firmware
Found the option to shoot without lenses
Setup the focus peaking
Took a couple of shots in the backyard

Detail shot with the V1 :)

--- End quote ---

Yes sympathize with your choice, unfortunately this forum is mute beyond consensus.

Anthony:
Congratulations on your new toy!

Birna Rørslett:
A nice 'Panda' version of the T3. Hopefully it'll bring back some great images.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version