Author Topic: David Paterson my hero!  (Read 4349 times)

BEZ

• NG Member
  • RC51
Re: David Paterson my hero!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2019, 18:26:06 »
Love to Frank, and thank you to everyone commenting on this post....   John thanks for noticing my snapshot portrait  :)

It is great that David joined the thread, and he may want to confirm the exhibition is now finished runs until February 15th. Those of you who cannot make it to the exhibition, should PM David to purchase a copy of his wonderful book (see image above). I promise, you will be glad you did!

Cheers
Bez

Wannabebetter

• NG Member
  • Grateful For The Instruction Provided Me
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 20:25:43 »
Will be on my, exceedingly, short-list of deservedly so must-have photo books. Well done, Mr. Paterson!

David Paterson

• NG Member
  • Retired, but not tired, photographer
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 23:23:53 »
I think I'll have to install Bez as my agent.   8) 8) 8)

But one small correction - the full-scale exhibition "as is" runs until 25th January, after which a smaller version stays on view until Feb. 15th. So if anyone happens to be in Scotland between now and 15 Feb, it's The Stirling Smith Gallery, Dunbarton Road, Stirling.

BEZ

• NG Member
  • RC51
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 02:05:34 »
But one small correction - the full-scale exhibition "as is" runs until 25th January, after which a smaller version stays on view until Feb. 15th. So if anyone happens to be in Scotland between now and 15 Feb, it's The Stirling Smith Gallery, Dunbarton Road, Stirling.

I must of seen 15th of February and somehow read it as 15th of January instead???   I am tempted to lie and say it was a cunning marketing ploy to create urgency!  ;D
Bez

Mongo

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 02:17:12 »
retired but deservedly, still " da man".