Author Topic: greetings from the wetlands and moors in the north of the netherlands  (Read 2490 times)

lambert jilt d

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
    • poetic voices
dear nikongear people,

My name is lambert j dalmolen and I live in the moors and wetlands from Friesland, in the north of the Netherlands.
I still use my nikon lenses on a sony a7 and an olympus omd em1, all in mf.

I guess more then 10 years ago i participated  in nikongear. Then I realized a was a novice in the art, and got into a steep learning-curve. Well,  since then i took it slow and i learned to focus a bit better and use the tripod somewhat more. Wielding the light-brush ain't always easy  :), the muses of photons are demanding beings.

Halfway januari i made a small series of the ferry to my house,

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
very flat lanscape esp scenic is rain and evening light. have been there on holidays and like it. Well Come Here, Lambert!
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

lambert jilt d

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
    • poetic voices
thank you for your welcome. It is challenging to cope with the straight lines of contemporary dutch (land)scape. There were times that i felt sorry for myself living in a flat, squared up country. But the skies are large and the reflections great. And the geology is more interesting then many think.

add.. not only the reflections, more the light and the space. This image is taken from the ferry between the mainland and the ile of "Ameland", one of the Frisian Islands in the north. The Waddensea is is very shallow, with surfacing mud and sandbanks during low tide. Very rich in bio-diversity and on the Unesco world heritage list. Here, only a few hundred meters from the mainland, the mist fades.

Fons Baerken

• NG Supporter
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/fonsbaerken/
Welcome Lambert.

Bruno Schroder

• NG Supporter
  • Future is the only way forward
Welcome back, Lambert.
Bruno Schröder

John Geerts

• NG Supporter
  • Photojournalist in Tilburg, Netherlands
    • Tilburgers
Welcome here, Lambert

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
thank you for your welcome. It is challenging to cope with the straight lines of contemporary dutch (land)scape. There were times that i felt sorry for myself living in a flat, squared up country. But the skies are large and the reflections great. And the geology is more interesting then many think.

add.. not only the reflections, more the light and the space. This image is taken from the ferry between the mainland and the ile of "Ameland", one of the Frisian Islands in the north. The Waddensea is is very shallow, with surfacing mud and sandbanks during low tide. Very rich in bio-diversity and on the Unesco world heritage list. Here, only a few hundred meters from the mainland, the mist fades.

The shot in #2 is very delicate, very special. thank you for sharing!
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

lambert jilt d

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
    • poetic voices
The shot in #2 is very delicate, very special. thank you for sharing!
thank you  :). and indeed it was very difficult to print this image. And i should have posted it in the theme "minimal"

Erik Lund

• Global Moderator
  • Copenhagen
    • ErikLund.com
Welcome to NikonGear! Enjoy  ;)
Erik Lund