Author Topic: Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park  (Read 8539 times)

elsa hoffmann

• NG Member
  • Cape Town, South Africa
    • Elsa Hoffmann
Re: Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2018, 17:03:59 »
Elsa you are brave to visit the Kglagadi in December, I have been there once during December and its HOT. I love your photos, a true reflection of the beauty of that park.

Fanie probably more stupid than brave. Having said that - we COOKED - but as soon as I got home - I couldnt remember the heat that well. Very strange as I do NOT do heat well. Swimming and 16 showers a day helped. I wouldnt like to go that time of the year again - next time winter. Just so I can see the difference.  (and freeze my dinges off)

thank you for the lovely comment.
"You don’t take a photograph – you make it” – Ansel Adams. Thats why I use photoshop.
www.phototourscapetown.com
www.elsa.co.za. www.intimateimages.co.za

Peter Connan

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2018, 14:53:13 »
In have been waiting (im)patiently for your trip report on another forum, and never thought to look here.

All these images you shared are exceptional, but I feel the Roller also needs a personal mention.

As you know, I just love the Kgalagadi. And I particularly like it in summer, as the coming of the rain really seems to make everything come alive. You have definitely made great use of the opportunities you were granted.

elsa hoffmann

• NG Member
  • Cape Town, South Africa
    • Elsa Hoffmann
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2018, 16:08:57 »
thank you kindly Peter. I thought I did post on the other forum  :o

;D ;D I think I am getting old
"You don’t take a photograph – you make it” – Ansel Adams. Thats why I use photoshop.
www.phototourscapetown.com
www.elsa.co.za. www.intimateimages.co.za