Author Topic: Fuji explains why they stick with the APS-C format  (Read 8678 times)

Gary

• NG Member
  • Southern California
    • Snaps
Re: Fuji explains why they stick with the APS-C format
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 16:57:28 »
I do wish the EV Comp dial locked. That is the one dial which does get nudged and the one dial I use the least.

Interesting. Do you have an early X-T1 model ? They have stiffened it considerably later on. I use this dial a lot, as I often shoot high dynamic range scenes, and it never gets nudged, never. It is quite stiff on my camera, almost impossible to nudge accidentally.

I do press the front Fn button near the grip accidentally. I have programmed it for AF Mode now. 

Actually it would be interesting to see how T-X1 owners program those 6 Fn buttons.
One XT1 is from the first US batch. My second XT1 is a bit newer with the improved directional buttons. I used to hit the front Fn button constantly, now not so much ... sometime when I pick up the camera, but rarely when in use. I have Face Detection programed for that button.
"Everywhere you look there are photographs, it is the call of photographers to see and capture them."- Gary Ayala
My snaps are here: www.garyayala.com
Critiquing my snaps are always welcomed and appreciated.