Author Topic: Stop Capture NX-D Batch Progress?  (Read 2389 times)

David H. Hartman

• NG Member
  • I Doctor Photographs... :)
Stop Capture NX-D Batch Progress?
« on: December 02, 2017, 00:04:06 »
I've been searching and can't find how to stop a CNX-D batch process in progress. I didn't find a way while one was running. Is this a "Feature" of CNX-D?

I was running a batch converting NEF(s) to JPG(s). All of the JPG(s) had adjustments made in CNX-D. I can't just extract JPG(s) for some people because I shoot in Neutral PC and then punch the images up (or not) as desired after the fact. These changes are *not* save in a new preview.

Another possible fly in the ointment is I develop using Nikon Adobe Wide color space but the JPG(s) must be in sRGB. This can only be done by changing the preferences and restarting CNX-D (major stupid!). Then I have to remember to change back to Nikon Adobe Wide.

Anyway does anyone know how to stop a CNX-D batch process in progress.

Dave Hartman

Please no, "I hate Capture NX-D" as I know there are still many things to hate about CNX-D but since Adobe is now in league with the devil I'm bound to Capture NX-D like Sisyphus.  :o   :o   :o
Beatniks are out to make it rich
Oh no, must be the season of the witch!

Lorne

• NG Supporter
  • it started with a Nikkormat
Re: Stop Capture NX-D Batch Progress?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 01:16:13 »
There is a Cancel Batch Process button at the right of the toolbar at the top of the window (I use a Mac so it may be different on PC). If not visible, goto Window-->Show Toolbar.
This is how it appears on my Mac:
Frequently wrong, seldom in doubt

David H. Hartman

• NG Member
  • I Doctor Photographs... :)
Re: Stop Capture NX-D Batch Progress?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:06:28 »
Thank you!  Per chance I'm blind.  ???
Beatniks are out to make it rich
Oh no, must be the season of the witch!