Author Topic: Spain / Paco / Granada / May 2018  (Read 62590 times)

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
Re: Spain / Paco / Granada / May 2018
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2018, 19:13:47 »
Birna doesn't like rain. Triggers her asthma.

I had hoped to escape my bleak and dreary weather at home into the sunny Mediterranean climate?

Weather forcast for Bonn is hot & sunny
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2018, 19:21:40 »
We must use all our willpower to think about sun ;)
Otherwise it seems we are going in the wrong direction, the weather forecast for Copenhagen is also fine for next week :o

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2018, 20:50:28 »
We must use all our willpower to think about sun ;)
Otherwise it seems we are going in the wrong direction, the weather forecast for Copenhagen is also fine for next week :o

weather forcasters do not make the weather and sometimes send out wrong predictions
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Birna Rørslett

• Global Moderator
  • A lesser fierce bear of the North
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2018, 23:03:35 »
We'll see soon enough. I put a light rain coat in my luggage besides the summer dress. Hopes are for the latter to be appropriate attire. And add a couple of books just to be on the safe side.

golunvolo

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2018, 23:53:14 »
Hi everyone. Looking forward to meet you.

Weather is impredictable this time of the year. Will see day by day. How long a drive will be practical for a day trip? Just to have some options.

Taking pictures of a dance class, rehearsal and maybe a show (there is such this thursday) maybe arranged. It is a school but interesting anyway. You have already seen images from some students.
    Albaycin and Granada are very nice, there are hamman, cathedral, interesting neighborhood and what not.

See you tomorrow?

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2018, 00:59:44 »
Hi everyone. Looking forward to meet you.

Weather is impredictable this time of the year. Will see day by day. How long a drive will be practical for a day trip? Just to have some options.

Taking pictures of a dance class, rehearsal and maybe a show (there is such this thursday) maybe arranged. It is a school but interesting anyway. You have already seen images from some students.
    Albaycin and Granada are very nice, there are hamman, cathedral, interesting neighborhood and what not.

See you tomorrow?

I am sheduled to be in Granada Airport by midday Saturday.
The Norvegians will arrive late in the evening and have a 90 minute drive.
So after check in we could have a late lunch / coffee / Hi Tea  and connect with the Malagan incomings later by telephone. Only wine drinking will not be if I have to drive a car afterwards.

Sun? Rain? I do not mind. For a great photo opportunity / landscape / cultural  event I might drive two hours one way, but I prefer less.

There will be a lot to discover in Granada alone. Architecture, Eateries, Vinothekas, Bodegas, historic places, gardens, people, street portraits.

And we see you and your wife and your dance company

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2018, 08:59:07 »
Looking forward to meet you all, I agree with Frank about the the travel time, but hope that Granada will provide many good photo opportunities.
Glad to hear that a dance session may be possible.