Author Topic: Spain / Paco / Granada / May 2018  (Read 62555 times)

Bjørn Rørslett

• Fierce Bear of the North
  • Administrator
  • Oslo, Norway
Re: Spain / Paco / Granada / May 2018
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2018, 15:17:41 »
Frank probably?

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2018, 16:52:34 »
Gunver and I is still coming :)
Tickets for Malaga is booked.

I am coming. I would even go alone to meet Paco, whom I will also meet in Düsseldorf later this month. In my case tickets to Granada were much cheaper than tickets to Malaga. I am looking forward to meeting Bjørn again, very happy and I am looking forward to see Bent & Gunvel for the first time.

I also hope that the nice people from Austria who always came to the past meetups make up their minds and join us. What about US folks?

Frank
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2018, 16:57:38 »
Frank probably?

I booked a flight directly into Granada & a car with second driver option. So if someone else likes to join me, we will have all options. I will fly also from Granada on Sunday morning.

If Bjørn writes a round mail also to those who did not read the forum lately, there might be some more people joining in. We had some non-regulars join our meetups in earlier cases and it was also fun to meet them!
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2018, 16:59:31 »
Ok, That makes us at least 5. I am also looking forward to meet Frank and Paco, we had the pleasure of Bjørn’s company in Crete, looking forward to hear about the great move.
The house may not need to be that large, hope your friend can find something for us.

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2018, 17:04:22 »
Ok, That makes us at least 5. I am also looking forward to meet Frank and Paco, we had the pleasure of Bjørn’s company in Crete, looking forward to hear about the great move.
The house may not need to be that large, hope your friend can find something for us.

If we are only five there are many more options. The bigger the group the more difficult to find accomodation for all.

Bjørn Rørslett

• Fierce Bear of the North
  • Administrator
  • Oslo, Norway
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2018, 12:13:13 »
I've now booked my return flight from Malaga to Copenhagen on the 11th. Meaning I'll join Gunvel & Bent on their flight.

Will team up with Erik in Copenhagen :D

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2018, 19:11:32 »
Our retur flight is SK6202 is yours the same?

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2018, 17:19:10 »
Is there any new regarding the housing?
Any new members that want to participate?

golunvolo

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2018, 22:54:35 »
I´m going to see a couple houses this weekend. They are dead center in old Granada, with its pros and cons. As now I´m asking for 6-7 people with 2 single rooms. Please tell me if there is any change on number or preferences

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2018, 23:02:03 »
Gunver and I still need a double room :)
Parking, is that possible if in the center of the city?

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2018, 01:21:09 »
I see me, Bjørn, Gunver, Bent. Which makes 4 with 2 cars. Originally Erik and Jakov wanted to come. Anybody else?

City center? I am not so sure if this is best for hiking and nature photography. Country life with quiet sleeping places and visiting cities if necessary seems more appealing to me

golunvolo

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2018, 08:17:59 »
Noted. I’ll keep looking

golunvolo

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2018, 23:09:29 »
There is a possibility of a house with three diferent bedrooms with double bes -one, on top, overlooks the big  common place- plus one portable bed, confy sofá and a possible extra single 90 cms wide bed.
   It is located 10 min outside Granada and has plenty of parking inside the land -a few olive trees and barbecue if I´m not mistaken-
   It is available from the 5th to the 12th and the owner has no problem to add an extra day.
   Price will be 250€ / week. Grand total.
    As it is outside the city and from a private owner, it has no internet. If you want a phone-shared conecction with around 10gb can be easily arranged.
    10 min to Granada and 5-7 min to the main highway to go anywhere.

I keep on looking and should have at least a couple more options after the weekend.
    I´m out of the city from tomorrow so, if there is interest, pictures can be taken from monday the 1st

Looking forward to meet you all!

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2018, 05:21:36 »
There is a possibility of a house with three diferent bedrooms with double bes -one, on top, overlooks the big  common place- plus one portable bed, confy sofá and a possible extra single 90 cms wide bed.
   It is located 10 min outside Granada and has plenty of parking inside the land -a few olive trees and barbecue if I´m not mistaken-
   It is available from the 5th to the 12th and the owner has no problem to add an extra day.
   Price will be 250€ / week. Grand total.
    As it is outside the city and from a private owner, it has no internet. If you want a phone-shared conecction with around 10gb can be easily arranged.
    10 min to Granada and 5-7 min to the main highway to go anywhere.

I keep on looking and should have at least a couple more options after the weekend.
    I´m out of the city from tomorrow so, if there is interest, pictures can be taken from monday the 1st

Looking forward to meet you all!

For me that sounds super great. I'd like to book it right away!

Bent Hjarbo

• NG Supporter
  • Hvidovre, Denmark
    • Hjarbos hjemmeside
« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2018, 08:33:25 »
If only Frank, Bjørn, and Gunver+me with are to sleep in the house, the 3 bedrooms should suffice.
It might be nice to try a week without internet :o
The price is low, so the extra costs of adding a phone based internet will be ok.
How about bathrooms?
Any pictures?
Sounds nice.
Br Bent and Gunver
Edit
We hope that all necessities are included, as bed linen etc.