Author Topic: Nikon CB-1,2 or 3 - My Favourite Nikon Camera Case.  (Read 2172 times)

RonVol

• NG Member
  • Fierce Koala Bear of the Great Southern Land
Nikon CB-1,2 or 3 - My Favourite Nikon Camera Case.
« on: March 16, 2017, 22:45:09 »
The CB range of Nikon camera cases are by far the most practical cases that Nikon has ever produced for their SLR range. They really are an "EVERYREADY" case, unlike most of Nikon's other cases that always seem to be "NEVERREADY".

Peter Forsell

• NG Member
  • A Cunning Linguist
Re: Nikon CB-1,2 or 3 - My Favourite Nikon Camera Case.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:45:04 »
Are those cases available without the bright suede ornaments? As they are now they are too metrosexual for my taste.  :P

David H. Hartman

• NG Member
  • I Doctor Photographs... :)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 11:38:06 »
The CB range of Nikon camera cases are by far the most practical cases that Nikon has ever produced for their SLR range. They really are an "EVERYREADY" case, unlike most of Nikon's other cases that always seem to be "NEVERREADY".

The old time Never Ready cases can be made Ever Ready by removing the 1/4-20 hand screw and attaching one's camera strap to the camera not the case. I haven't owned one in the digital age but I used to by those cases cheap and found them useful if only carrying a camera with one lens.

Those cases look nice but the color is too much for me. Also I don't own a pancake lens and usually carry three lenses.

Dave Hartman
Beatniks are out to make it rich
Oh no, must be the season of the witch!

herman k

• NG Member
  • Nikon, what else ?
    • herman-fotografie
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 12:46:23 »

Topic from some time ago;

I'm looking for such a case for my F3. But it looks so small. I can't find the specs of the case. Does it fit the F3 with a 1.4/ 50mm ??