Author Topic: FS: Panning Adapter, A-S Plate, L Bracket and Gitzo Safety Plate[JPN]  (Read 474 times)

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
    • Akira on flickr
Liquidation of some photographic equipments, not because I'm not satisfied with them, but simply because I don't use them.  PayPal preferred.  Shipping worldwide.  Please PM me if you are interested.  Any further questions are welcomed.  :)

I assume that the shipping cost would be 15-20 USD.  I will ship the item(s) via EMS, and the packages are trackable.

Thank you for looking.

EDIT on March 17:  I decided to keep the Sunwayfoto Fluid Panning Adapter DDH-05 and thus removed it.
"The eye is blind if the mind is absent." - Confucius

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
    • Akira on flickr
Re: FS: Panning Adapter, Rail, L Bracket and Plate
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:44:48 »
2. Sunwayfoto Fluid Panning Adapter DDH-03i
Essentially the same as DDH-05 shown above.  Very Good condition with slight scratches on the surface from normal use, slight friction is felt when rotated (I bought the item new, and the friction was already there), but no practical problem.  Comes in the original box.  All necessary screws and a hex wrench are included (see the photos of DDH-05 above).

60 USD plus shipping cost.

EDIT on Feb. 25: I found slight scratches, so I downgraded the condition from "Mint" to "Very Good".  The edited part is indicated with the bold typeface.  Still, there is no functional problem.

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
    • Akira on flickr
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:51:10 »
EDIT on March 17:  I decided to keep the Sunwayfoto Universal Rail DMP-140 and thus removed it.

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
    • Akira on flickr
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:29 »
4.  Acratech Universal L Bracket
Mint condition with just slight cosmetic wear due to the normal use.  Comes in the original box with the accompanying screw and the hex wrench shown in the images.

150 USD plus shipping cost.

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
    • Akira on flickr
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 04:59:07 »
Now that I purchased an L-bracket for my D750, I will put up the Arca-Swiss compatible plate made by Kirk again.  It is made literally precisely and fits the camera perfectly.  The original box seems to be lost, but the item itself is in the mint condition.

30 USD plus shipping.

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
    • Akira on flickr
Re: FS: Panning Adapter, A-S Plate and L Bracket [JPN]
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 10:38:47 »
ADDED on Apr. 29, 2017.

Naturescapes Safety Plate for Gitzo Series 3 tripod hub.  Good condition with slight scratches due to the normal usage.

Compatible with GT35XX models made in 2008 and earlier.  Also compatible with virtually all Series 3 tripods made earlier than 1998.

More details:

https://store.naturescapes.net/naturescapes-safety-plate-for-gitzo-tripods-gsp35/

Original price is 69.95 USD.  The asking price for this item is 30 USD plus shipping.