Author Topic: Spider-Man  (Read 1964 times)

Rick Waldroup

• NG Member
    • Rick Waldroup Photography
Spider-Man
« on: June 29, 2015, 00:36:15 »

faris

Re: Spider-Man
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 16:19:49 »
i too was looking for the washroom!!  :)

best.

Gary

• NG Member
  • Southern California
    • Snaps
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 16:27:44 »
Good stuff Roger ... err ... Rick.
"Everywhere you look there are photographs, it is the call of photographers to see and capture them."- Gary Ayala
My snaps are here: www.garyayala.com
Critiquing my snaps are always welcomed and appreciated.

Rick Waldroup

• NG Member
    • Rick Waldroup Photography
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 01:38:47 »
So, there we were, my wife and I, on one of our little picnics we take every now and then at a local park.  She loves this- I tolerate it.  I am not a nature loving, outdoorsy kind of guy, but hey, it makes her happy....

She always makes me bring a camera.  I don't know why, because I almost never take any pictures.  If there is no pavement under my feet, I am completely uninspired.  I usually wind up taking pictures of her, which she then makes me delete them.  It is a vicious circle.

Anyway, I was wandering around the park as I always do, camera hanging off my shoulder, when I stepped into the men's room, and there he was coming around the corner.  Without missing a beat I yelled, "STOP RIGHT THERE SPIDER-MAN!!"  I raised my camera, he struck a pose, and then we passed each other without another word being spoken.  When I came out of the men's room, I looked around for him but did not see him.  I looked around the park to see if anything was happening, but there were just a few other people in the park besides my wife and I.

Perhaps he just needed a place to don his costume....