Author Topic: Windows 10 and LR... don't like each other ???  (Read 3448 times)

Airy

• NG Supporter
    • My pics repository
Windows 10 and LR... don't like each other ???
« on: May 08, 2016, 18:57:47 »
I always have (alas) the latest version of either piece of software. Recently, maybe 1-2 weeks ago, LR started to have difficulties refreshing (repainting) its windows properly; I have to resize and maximize the app container window to get all frames properly back in place, otherwise it's like Picasso. And simultaneously, the icons for open apps in the menu bar get crazy, e.g. the poststamp-size window representing a running app would not appear on flyover, etc. The daate and time in the tray would disappear, then appear again, for no apparent reason. Unnerving, as a reboot seems to be the only cure. Any similar "user experience" ?
Airy Magnien

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
Re: Windows 10 and LR... don't like each other ???
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 00:32:29 »
Apparently Win10 shows some different glitches in its graphics.

Although I have no noticeable problem on my latest CC21015 (I don't use LR), my iTunes doesn't fit into my screen properly when booted initially.  I need to close and open the window a couple of time until the window shows up correctly.  Also, the cursor on my MS Word2016 (genuine app!) seems to miss its current location, which occurs quite often.  I need to move the cursor to another line to correct it.

These glitches are not very serious, but annoying enough.
"The eye is blind if the mind is absent." - Confucius

"Limitation is inspiration." - Akira